Receptionist - About Staffing Ltd.
Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- College CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 year to less than 2 years
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Provide basic information to clients and the public
- Obtain and process information required to provide services
- Operate switchboard or telephone system
- Order office supplies
- Record and relay information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform clerical duties such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Arrange teleconferences
- Provide directory assistance
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?