Printer Operator - Printing - MinutemanPress
Location:Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Review work order to determine job specifications
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines
- Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines
- Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments
- Clean machines and replace worn parts
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting standing walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending crouching kneeling
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?