Excavator Operator - Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.
Location:, , Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Staff accommodation provided
- Various locations
- Operate heavy equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints maps drawings and specifications
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment
Experience and specialization
Type of heavy equipment operated
- Backhoe excavator loader
Type of industry experience
- Oil and Gas Well Sites
- Road construction
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Valid drivers licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits