Concrete Finisher - DCL CONSTRUCTORS INC.
Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Roads and bridges
- Check formwork granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Install anchor bolts steel plates door sills and other fixtures
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Waterproof damp proof and restore surfaces
- Repair resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?