Child Care Live-in Caregiver - Private Household
Location:, Ontario, Canada
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Employers home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash iron and press clothing and household linens
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Experience and specialization
- Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid drivers licence
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?