Cabinetmaker - SUNRISE CUSTOM CABINETS LTD.
Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Custom cabinet shop
- Study plans specifications or drawings of articles to be made or prepare specifications
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
- Apply varnish veneer stain or polish to finished products
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut shape and form parts and components
- Attention to detail
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?